Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why do people like giving others advice, when they can't take their own?

I know the answer I think... This is for personal inrichment and amusement.. Shoot.Why do people like giving others advice, when they can't take their own?
They want to feel a sense of authority when telling others... and they want to feel a sense of control, so they do whatever they are currently doing because it's their decision.Why do people like giving others advice, when they can't take their own?
I think the old saying ';easier said than does'; answers the 2nd part of your questions. Offering well-received advice is a self-gratifying way of giving--it just feels good. It's also empowering to know that your knowledge can help somebody else.
For the lulz, you see. It just feels so good.
I makes people feel good, I also think that it's easier to help other peopel with their problems then admit you have a problem that needs fixing.
Things are easier said than done!
When the advice is based on personal experience, its not a case of the people not taking their own advice. In fact, its a case of the people giving the advice sharing the potential outcome if their advice is taken.
Great question, and you have earned a star. I plead guilty, too. I often tell people what a well-balanced diet is--while eating a box of chocolates!





It is always easier to teach someone else what you know is right, than it is to do what is right--for yourself. :)
It's much easier to give advise than to take it yourself.Most people know what they should do it's just not always that easy.
The only thing I can come up with is because that's what we do. I honestly thought about it and couldn't come up with much. I guess it's just easier to give advice and to use it (at least when it's your own) Is it that we don't trust ourselves? I honestly think not, it just easier to give it I suppose. Oh heck I give up. I starred the question because it causes me to think.





Imagine me trying to think at 5 pm on a Friday!!! Curse u .. lol
  • expensive makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment