Saturday, July 31, 2010

I want to be a model... is there any contacts or advice people can give me?

Watch out for scams. Never pay for anything! Legit agents/companies will pay for pictures and other things for you.. you should be the one getting paid! You will run into so many companies that tell you ';purchase these pictures so we can make a book for you and send you on shoots'; its lies. I don't know how many people I've known from high school that did this and 10 years later none of them ever had a modeling job or made any money from it..they lost money! If you can't find an agent I would just suggest sending some pictures to top model scouts and companies. Usually if you live in a big city such as NY or LA you will find it to be a little easier to break into the business. In other states you will find that for most of your work *if you get any* that you will have to travel.I want to be a model... is there any contacts or advice people can give me?
get an agent, otherwise people will try to scam you.I want to be a model... is there any contacts or advice people can give me?
the web
I've never been a model. But I would say get a professional portfolio of pictures taken. Distribute those to reputable modeling agencies. Dont ever pay anyone to see you for an interview...real agencies only get paid if they find you some modeling work. Be very careful before you sign any contract. If you are unsure or under 18...have a parent or respected adult help you.
check out barbrizon modeling.. they are a good agency
do wat u wanna do and dont give up!!
mabey you should post a picture of yourself like a model shot and then put it on myspace..then a agent or something will come and say shes pretty ill hire her
Well it depends how old you are... If you are young at least 11 you can go into the modeling buisness...If you are older I dobut you have chances of getting in, its sort of like the olypics, you must be training when your very young. Also it must be easy for you to loose weight. Modeling wouldnt be my first choise as an aoocupation..... You know why? Well because, they sort of scare me.. On behind the scenes %26amp; stuff you see their ribs and bones, and that is ill. And I've heard about this one model who was so skinny, she ate %26amp; ate during Thanksgiving and she ripped open her stomach...This makes me woozy just thinking about it. But your dreams are your dreams! I can't change that. But I do care, and I think you should say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment