Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why do we sit here and give people free advice?

I used to work for a help desk and I just realized i'm sitting here doing the same thing for free.Why do we sit here and give people free advice?
I have wondered that myself. I have been trying to figure out what I find so rewarding about Yahoo! Answers. I must find it rewarding or I wouldn't spend so much time on this site. Do you have any ideas?Why do we sit here and give people free advice?
Because it is fun to help others and you gain satisfaction from it.
bcoz ,others dont beleive on themselves....... .dependant on others ........we r gr8 in evaluating ourselves %26amp; others....we have self confidence to solve any probelm.
I'm usually on here at work, so I guess it is just to kill time. But if you want to pay me you can send me a cheque for answering this question.
Hello Dear,


Hope u got me,u r rght i am freak.......,n i used to mast***** ,hw would u feel if i will do the same with u..........,So wats next ?


n its so funny to run away after starting battle...





Regarding ur answer ,if u hav no time thn go and sit in home and the same wat i do .....


hope u will reply me soon.
Because people ask for it.
Were only human.
Free advice is worth what you pay for it. My job here is jsut to give people plain bad advice but figure out how to couch it in such a way that people think its good advice. Once you get a lock on this then you can go out there and screw with the minds of those around you...
For the points!!! It's a craze I'm telling you!
because I also receive from advice and answers from the others here as well Nice to know people are still willing to share info/knowledge without always expecting $$ to be the motivator
Some of us care more about helping than about getting paid for it.
to see our cute avatars as our significant others see us and to see how many people think and feel exactly like I do.
i do not consider myself giving advice to others .....


i try to help some people in legal questions if i can ?


as far as personal advice ? i rarely do that .i respond to some who are asking questions in some specific areas ...and i do think that is why we are here for ?.......


if you can lend a hand ? why not ? besides, alot of people need help ........so if you can help ? why not
Boredom? Insomnia? Excessive mind perspiration? go figure..

No comments:

Post a Comment