Sunday, July 25, 2010

Looking for advice from self employed people?

I'm a fulltime college student who is off for the summer. and have decided to start my own cleaning buisness for the next 4 months. I have decided that i will use my own supplies so i will have some things to write off at the end of the year. I am wondering if anyone could make some suggestions as to what to keep track of what books to use what receipts to keep , so on and so forth. it would be really appriciated.Looking for advice from self employed people?
Get Quickbooks, set up the Consulting type of business. Track all expenses including: supplies, mileage to the job and of course your time. QB has built in applications for you to track all of these items. Its really easy to learn.





Good luck with your business.
  • expensive makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment