Saturday, July 31, 2010

People I need advice it's about my marriage what should I do?

I have been married for 3 years and my husband has verbally abuse me for the past year and about 4 days ago he hit me on my leg and left a bruse I kicked him out its been two day and I miss him but I feel that I did the right thing by ending it now. I just dont know if I should call him cause I do love him but this can't continue like this what should I do get back with him or just really end it?People I need advice it's about my marriage what should I do?
There is only one choice. End it now. I see mental or physical abuse as an absolute deal breaker. You must leave before you are seriously injured. Believe me this is a problem that only gets worse with time. He can overcome his issues with intensive therapy but it would take a long time and you would have to be separated during that time anyway.People I need advice it's about my marriage what should I do?
ugh! I hate to say this, but you should just end it. Just the mere fact that he is verbally abusive is enough all on it's own. He will never change. You can either learn to deal with it, or you can leave him and find someone who doesn't need to hit you or talk down to you to make them feel more like a man. good luck. hope you take my advise. you won't regret it if you do.
Reason for the crack, in husband -wife relationship is complimentary.Three years long a husband was abusing a wife,have u ever thought of ur roll on it.The victory of a wife is, on analising the weakness of a husband, and defeating him with her love.Have u not noticed 'most rougue'persons at street behaves like rat infront of cat,with wife at home.U both better try for an early family counsiling instead of showing swords agaist each other.
Don't take him back. Be Strong and stick to your decision. You can talk to him if you are strong enough to not let him back in the house. If he wants to get help encourage him to do so, however it is never acceptable for a man to put his hands on you!
You don't need advice you need to make a decision if your life will be better with him or without. The answer as well as the choice is yours.
girls like you love getting hit. you'll take him back even after you get sent to the emergency room.
Stay rid of him. Once they do it and get away with it ,it will happen again and again, until your dead.
end it now no ??????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment