Saturday, July 31, 2010

How come all the helpful people that give good advice, you wanna ask 4 more help, never allow email :( ?

because there are too many weirdos on hereHow come all the helpful people that give good advice, you wanna ask 4 more help, never allow email :( ?
Are you talking about YA people? I try to give my best advice then again its my choice whether you contact me or not. Same goes for you.





Edit--Im not full of myself however I value my points. Ive been on the verge of loosing my account therefore its not worth loosing it! If you ever need a friend or a contact..email me. ..I will gladly assist you!How come all the helpful people that give good advice, you wanna ask 4 more help, never allow email :( ?
Giving out your email address on the internet is inviting all kinds of crackpots to write you. Unfortunately not everyone has good intentions and it's quite discouraging to get flooded with spam e-mail just because you've tried to be helpful.



it sucks, which is why i allow my email, i can always delete, or if neccessary report, any unwanted emails from idiots
That's a good question. Maybe the better ones will allow it, or show you how to help yourself?



Because sadly, most people don't email to ask for more help. They email to threaten or rant.






Thats the way life is, Ive many times seen good answers and needed more and theres no way of getting it
because they know that once you start the emails will never stop!



idk.....ppl can email me...but i dont think i answered any of urs
aww i dont know lol :P email me if you want lol





=D
Wow Nik, your right... i block my email because you get some really peculiar people on here... not all are normal!
I do. Hit me up if you want to talk.
cause they are smart and dont want ignorant people bugging them.
sounds like you need help
  • expensive makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment