Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice people!! I am a 19 year old fitness trainer with quite a toned physique. Help wit Tat placement!?

I have two tattoos already, a tribal pattern on my right arm and writing stretched across my shoulder blades. Both are in black and grey. Any other ideas of what and where to get. Just gathering ideas for my next little project. Thanks Mike.Need advice people!! I am a 19 year old fitness trainer with quite a toned physique. Help wit Tat placement!?
i think that i would have to know more about you to give a suggestion on what the tattoo should be of but.. if you have a nice body build some more good spots to get tattoos would be on your left peck (since you already have a tattoo on your right arm) or maybe even across your stomach. i would suggest a tatt on your neck but since you already have one on your shoulder blades i would be concerned that that would be to crowded ,... you know to close together... hope i was able to help you some.Need advice people!! I am a 19 year old fitness trainer with quite a toned physique. Help wit Tat placement!?
I think that tats on the underside of fore arm look cool. Some kind of script writing or something to bring out the muscle when you flex it. That would be funny to watch if it could acutally work, like ... a macoy (did I spell that right?) that moves when you flex. I don't know, just trying to think of something cool. Those fish have some symbolic meaning of good luck or something like that, all I remember is that I like what they stand for.
I think a tat on a well toned chest is the sexiest thing
Get something on your calf. I recommend getting something big and meaningful.


Lots of people have tribal and I never got the jist of that. I'm more drawn to big, colorful pieces that are traditional or new school.
You could do another tribal on the outer calf of either leg.
  • expensive makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment