Saturday, July 31, 2010

Does it freak you out when people are asking emergency medical advice on YA?

Ive seen like 4 or 5 posts where someone is asking serious questions about stuff they should be calling 911 for. If your pregnate and having serious stomach pains....go to the ER. If you think you took to many pills or mixed them up or whatever...... go to the ER. I read these posts and have one question.... REALLY People? Really?Does it freak you out when people are asking emergency medical advice on YA?
I think many are Trolls trying to see what answers we are going to give. They get off on us getting upset telling them ';WTF - call 911 if your kid drank Pine-sol %26amp; etc.'; They are sitting back laughing at us for being worried and such. I guess some are really serious and just don't know so I answer without freaking them out. Reasons - just in case they are serious or if they are looking for us freak out I'm not. I've seen the craziest questions EVER. Like my dad does this %26amp; that to me, is he molesting me? Or I fed poop to my kid is that child abuse? - ON %26amp; ON... Scary.Does it freak you out when people are asking emergency medical advice on YA?
Yes it is worrisome with some of the questions. Sometimes you wonder about the thought processes, or about the accuracy of hte descriptions.
Yeah. Sometimes I wonder why the're asking us if it hurts so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment