Sunday, July 25, 2010

Why am I impressed that there is so much excellent advice being given by people in the networking category?

Since I have to ask a question for this forum I had to give my kudos in a question format. I just wanted to say I am impressed with a lot of your answers and willingness to help all the people who are asking questions here. It is for the lack of a better word inspiring and I am learning a great deal from you. Thank you all.Why am I impressed that there is so much excellent advice being given by people in the networking category?
There is alot of good advice on here, however for ever good answer there are misbegotten advice on here to. Typically, people that are into computers are very eager to help other people. just be advised, there is a difference between a weekend hobbiest and someone that is truely trained. If the advice is hard to understand, no matter how much it might logically seem to work, be wary. I have seen some advice on here given that would hose up your os. It might be advisable to contact the person via email prior to makin any changes, if they arent willing to coresponde with you then its prob not a good idea to take thier advice.Why am I impressed that there is so much excellent advice being given by people in the networking category?
Me , too. I really appreciate your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment