Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice from people in high school dance teams?

Okay, so I am a freshman in high school. I don't have much experience in dancing, but I really want to be in it. The dance schools we have around where I live aren't that great, either. Is there any hope for me? I doubt I'm a natural dancer either. I really want to be good at dancing, but I'm not sure if there's hope for me. any advice?Need advice from people in high school dance teams?
There is a lot of hope for you! Im not on a high school dance team.... but i take ballet, tap, jazz, and pointe. I am def. not a gifted dancer but i still love it. If I were you, i would go to the dance schools near you because they may be better than you think. You can also (as the other answer said) talk to a coach or somethin. You still have plenty of hope though!!





Good Luck and God Bless!Need advice from people in high school dance teams?
Ask if the coach teachs classes, she may give you exactly what your looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment