Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do i get rid of my ugly armpit hair? I've tried EVREYTHING i really need some good advice here people.

Ugh-- I know what you mean! I could never get completely rid of it by shaving/Nair and so on. There was always stubble left. Finally I got electrolysis and now it is completely gone. I love it! If you decide to do this, just make sure you find a very reputable electrologist as bad work can cause scarring. Electrolysis is expensive-- about $45-65 an hour. It takes 2 hours to completely clear all of the hair from both underarms. Then you need to go back for a few shorter sessions until the regrowth is completely gone. Good luck!How do i get rid of my ugly armpit hair? I've tried EVREYTHING i really need some good advice here people.
well, shaving and nair (hair-removing cream) both have their downfalls, because on the underarms especially the hair gets thicker, so your underarm might eventually have this grayish tint from a distance because of all those thick stumps of hair growing under your skin.





waxing is the best way to go, it really doesnt hurt that much. or tweezing if your patient.





good luck~ :)How do i get rid of my ugly armpit hair? I've tried EVREYTHING i really need some good advice here people.
Hair under the arms is normal. You can shave it off with a blade razor and cream OR an electric one (that makes mine sore) OR you can buy a dibilitory (read instructions carefully).





In some cultures, e.g., Europe, hair underarms is seen as feminine.
Well, I have heard of a product that removes hair. For more info check out this blog. The writer talks about it in the May 2008 section. http://www.teenvogue.com/beauty/blogs/be…
well shave your armpits.... like you need to do it every 2-4 days so it doesnt grow back.........it not just one shave and it gone...........
wax it. it pulls the hair from the roots. it'll take a long time to grow back.
Wax.. seriously the BEST thing.
well you could shave your armpits. i dont see how that cant work
shave darling
um...shave it. duh.
Shave it?

No comments:

Post a Comment