Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why do people rarely give enough information when they as dog breed advice?

I don't mind giving tips on what breed might fit someones lifestyle, but I hate when people go: ';I want a small dog, which should I get'; or ';I have a cat, which dog should I get?';





I get really annoyed by this, because one needs details to give an informative answer, do you find it annoying too?Why do people rarely give enough information when they as dog breed advice?
Yes, but I find that forgivable.





I find it more annoying when someone says, ';I'm looking for a dog, what should I get'; and everyone says ';My favorite breed is the Longhaired Norkelhound. You should definitely get one of those.';





People asking questions are acknowledging that they don't know what they're doing or are short of facts.





People answering questions should be intelligent enough to realize that their own favorite breed is not a good fit for everyone. If you're going to put yourself out as an expert (i.e., answer a question) at least know what you're talking about first.Why do people rarely give enough information when they as dog breed advice?
They don't realize all the personality and maitenence differences between breeds.
Yes, very.





I also hate it when people say, ';I have ------. I love it, you should get one';.





::sigh::
I find it extreamly annoying! you might accidentally sugest a jack russel for someone who lives in a small apartment who works alot. not a good match.





Please answer?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
actually no people with small kids may need a small dog and are looking for a smal dog that is good with kids. Others may be looking for a bigger dog that is used as a watch dog. It just helps people find the right pet.
I find it annoying. But keep in mind a lot of people on here are kids and they don't really know what they're doing/getting into.





I don't find it half as annoying as ';How do I convince my mom to get me a dog?!'; or ';I want to mate my chihuahua and my pit bull to make teacup pitchis!';





;)

No comments:

Post a Comment