Sunday, July 25, 2010

I want to be in a realationship but im having trouble meeting new people advice?

There are dating websites. The free ones bring in the losers. Try the ones you have to pay for b/c those people are looking more for a relationship than a booty call.I want to be in a realationship but im having trouble meeting new people advice?
Go out. Talk to people. Go to a church. Go to a meet-and-greet somewhere.





And if all else fails, eharmony.comI want to be in a realationship but im having trouble meeting new people advice?
I have the same trouble. Online dating didn't help at all except I gained a couple of nice friends, but I paid $700 for 2 nice friends!
join a sport


meet friends through friends


blind date





a couple of options.. or you could just become close to someone you already know
i have the same problem but once my friend told me to just be myself and just go out more often and somebody will find you.. but meeting people at a bar or a night club isnt a good idea if youre looking for a relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment