Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can people please give me advice on moving out of home?

I'm 18 and want to move out to get more independence.





What is a reasonable budget that I would need for each month?


What bills would I have to pay?





Thank you guys!Can people please give me advice on moving out of home?
Rent, Power, water, cable, phone or cell phone, food, car payment? or gas for the car. If you finance furniture you would have that payment, and so on. Its really hard to calculate that because we don't know how much rent and what necessities you have or will need, you may also need some deposits for like power and water. Call around and get some housing prices and take it from there.Can people please give me advice on moving out of home?
My advice is - don't. Depending on where you live, it could be anywhere between $2000 - $4000 per month to get by if you don't have a car and car payments. You must pay all the bills, food, clothes, and you won't have independence since you will not be able to afford to do anything but sit at home and go to work.
Given the cost of living alone, I'd really suggest finding someone who's looking for a roommate. See roommates.com or Craigs List

No comments:

Post a Comment