Thursday, July 29, 2010

Would you like to receive follow up from people who followed your advice?

For example, I have given out a lot of excellent, free advice through Answers. If you have had the good sense to follow this advice, please indicate how beneficial it was:


A. Outstanding advice, really changed my life. I have re-named my first born son K-MAC.


B. Great advice.


C. Good advice.


D. Above average advice, but any deficiencies can be explained by my poor execution of your excellent plan.


E. Sorry, I was non-compliant with your advice, a regret I will carry to the grave.Would you like to receive follow up from people who followed your advice?
All life's problems can be explained by this phenomenon called not taking K-MAC's advice.





I believe it will be featured on Oprah's self help section next week.





P.S. First born son is in the mail to live with you so you can teach him the ways of the K-MAC.


His name is K-MAC jr, but he also answers to Yoda.Would you like to receive follow up from people who followed your advice?
What makes you so sure that your advice is THAT good?


Or were you just dumped on so often that nothing is new to you anymore.


My advice has been received so well that entire temples are being built in my honor even as I write this.





You may grovel now.
K-MAC, I am sorry to say that I don't think I've ever recieved advice from you. Now I think that is the reason I'm so needy and messed up. See..I knew all along it wasn't my fault...
Most people who follow my advice are in insane asylums %26amp; I'm really mad about that because they are taking my GOOD room!



I would rather receive alphabet soup with floating positive affirmations, like....';I only accept rides from strangers who drive nice cars.'; or ';Syphilis is still curable in the second stage.';






Any persons or peoples who were drunk enough to follow any advice I dished out are, obviously, dead now so...not really.
F. I've never followed your advice, but I think you might be on to something... keep on giving out free advice and maybe one day it will suit my purposes !
A


Sorry to say he doesn't look like you though
I'm going with A
I'm just glad they can't find my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment