Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why is it I give great advice to people when it comes to asking people out and I find it so hard myself?

I'm really good at helping people when it comes to relationships, what to do when you want to ask someone out, but when I want to ask someone out, I find it almost impossibleWhy is it I give great advice to people when it comes to asking people out and I find it so hard myself?
Love is something that you have to go out on a limb for. Asking a girl out I know can be so tough because of the rejection, especially if you like the girl. But it's easier to give advice to other people because it's not your heart that gets broken if it doesn't work out, it's theirs. My advice to you, is to heed your own advice.Why is it I give great advice to people when it comes to asking people out and I find it so hard myself?
its normal. Most people give really good advice but suck at it when it comes to them. I find it really easy to ask some one out, but when it comes to fighting about something with someone i just forget about it, and it bothers me, but i just don't argue. What is the point? I wanna but its dumb.





But anyways got off topic, its normal, most people just can't exactly do what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment