Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is there anyplace online to go to get advice from people who understand psychic abilities?

I was just wondering because there are some things that I'd like to find out about, some experiences that I've had that I need some help understanding, please only serious answers no, get on meds responses....thank you.Is there anyplace online to go to get advice from people who understand psychic abilities?
email me: syk_man_laposto@msn.comIs there anyplace online to go to get advice from people who understand psychic abilities?
you can get some good, honest answers from these guys:


http://forums.randi.org/
yeah pam has this site: http://www.holisticpathstowisdom.co.uk/





its a really a good site for discussing occult science related to psychics, tarot, energy, etc.
Hello





This might be for you





Read my profile %26amp; if it sparks your interest ~ join :)


Free Spiritual/Psychic/Mind Based Discussion Group





All Like Minded Folk Welcome





Pam
no, it's all bullshit
Sure the same ones that will ask for a small amount of money in exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment