Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many of you hate when you ask for advice and people tell you to see a doctor or go see a professional??

I feel like if I'm here on yahoo answers, I obviously want your opinion, not someone else's.How many of you hate when you ask for advice and people tell you to see a doctor or go see a professional??
Well, I know your feeling and it sucks. However, sometimes, there are questions that related to specific areas that maybe seeing a professional would be much better than just listening to random people and something terrible may happen as a consequence. Don't you reckon?


But anyway, I always try to answer people's questions. If I can't, I just ignore them. In my opinion, it's much better than writing nonsense things like ';I don't know. Ask...'; !How many of you hate when you ask for advice and people tell you to see a doctor or go see a professional??
i totally agree
I think that people want to give opinions, but don't want to take the responsibility for giving bad advice...I surely don't. What worked in my life, may not work in other peoples' lives. That is why when someone asks a serious question, I give advice, but then refer him/her to a professional if the problem is serious or life-threatening.





For example, if someone is pregnant and bleeding. For me, it was normal and nothing bad happened, but for another person it may be something serious....so if I tell the person I'm answering, (a person I don't even know), that everything will be all right, because it happened to me....and then she follows my advice and does nothing....





I think we must ultimately remember that advice is good, but we who answer don't totally know the situation of the questioners.
some sick mind and silly answerers are always there you know!


Dont you take them serious
advice on small issues is one thing but when it comes to health matters then leave it to pros that's what seperates them from ordinary people. use your own judgement of when the need is right for the professional and when it's just an opinion you seek.
Some people should go see a doctor instead of asking on here. Especially when they are having serious problems. If you are so concerned about it as to ask a bunch of strangers, you need to go to a doctor. It could be life threatening. And yet they ask people with no medical background. Its awful silly to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment