Monday, August 23, 2010

WORK FROM HOME LEGITIMATE JOBS???? Please I need advice from people who have actually done it.?

Can someone please tell me the pros and cons and the stimated amount of money earned? Thanks a bunch!WORK FROM HOME LEGITIMATE JOBS???? Please I need advice from people who have actually done it.?
i, know that there are some large company's out there , that offer work form home, one company by us, is empire blue cross blue shield, they set you up with the software , but they are able to track just how many hours you are actually working, best of luck, rely on checking out things that seem to good to be true,also check thru the better bussiness bureau, and whatever you do , do not send anyone any moneyWORK FROM HOME LEGITIMATE JOBS???? Please I need advice from people who have actually done it.?
When it comes to owning your own home-based business there are always pros and cons. The key is to either find something you are or can be passionate about that can serve as your vehicle or foundation for better things to come. I myself enjoy helping others, whether its saving money or making money. I found a company that accomodates both. I can help people save on their health, dental, or prescription costs or help them make money by partnering with me in the business. It is great, I'm making the income suitable to the work I put in, and its only going to get better. You can see more info at www.freedomathometeam.com/trhonda2000.





Hope this helps,





Trhonda E.
I have been doing a home business for 4 months. I have earnt approx $3500 profit.


Pros - work your own hours, no boss, great support and learning tools, go at your own pace financially, you get back what you put in which has been great for personal development


Cons - sometimes things dont quite happen quick enough and you have to learn that not all your ideas are great, you do have to be dedicated and it is hard work but worth every minute of it.


I love my home business and the pros outway the cons by far, if you are seriously interested go to www.homewealth4u.info for a great opportunity.
I have found a few places that really pay! I've been a work from home mom for 2 years now and love it!


I have many more just email if you don't see anything you like here!


jackieblevins2004@yahoo.com
I was a California Real Estate agent, but when the bubble burst, I had to resort to Department of Defense civilian contracting with the US Military since I'm a Veteran.


Well, now that I'm living overseas, I have time off, but Im not in America to do business with all my folks. I have used the internet to earn several thousand dollars of commission.


If I am able to earn money online from all the way in the Middle East, then my friends back in California ought to be able to make a thousands more. I am able to conduct so much online and my home office in Sacramento does a lot of the work for me. See if the company interests you. http://MillionaireFirm.com
Hi Dominica,


My wife and I are doing it and my sons quit college to do it full time. My wife and I started Sept.07 and are just over $5000 per month. We only put in about 25 hours per week and there is nothing to sell and nothing to buy! Believe me I know what you are thinking yeah right! to good to be true! That's what we thought also. You be the judge for yourself. Go to: http://www.thefortunedvd.com and watch the presentation, then click on the Success From Home Magazine clip and watch it also. If you still want to investigate them further go to: http://www.researchfortune.com to see how legit they are. If you have any questions or just want to talk email me, thanks and goodluck!





Sincerely,


Val


fortunehtm@hotmail.com
I don't know what your interests are but I'd love to share the details about my business with you. I'm a designer with Latasia Jewelry, it is a fantastic, small (but growing!) company. I love the jewelry, the people are great and the commissions are super! You work your own hours, as little or as much as you like, and the sky is the limit on how much you can earn. I can even help you get started for free! If you'd like more info, you're welcome to visit my lens at


www.squidoo.com/queenofbling


My contact info is available there, or you can get ahold of me thru yahoo answers and I'll be happy to help you any way that I can! :)


Good luck!


Kim
Looking for a home business with unlimited earning potential?





Like to start a part time business with a small investment?





We are looking for distributors who have a dream to be financially free. If you are Dependable, Motivated and a team player we would like to talk to you. Take a couple of minutes to watch the videos and look at the opportunity that has Taken The Country By Storm on www.mymonavie.com/jolly .





This company has been around for 3 years and has created more than 200 Millionaires. This is the website of our trainer


www.danijohnson.com/video.





I'm committed to helping you build a successful business. I'm


looking for people that want to be financially free and understand it requires them to do something. We have a product that is helping people with the most important thing in life; their health.





Contact me through the website www.myymonavie.com/jolly if you see something you like or if you have questions.
Hi,


There are some jobs out there that allow you to work at home, but most people work as Independent Business Owners or Independent Contractors from home. In other words you work for yourself and you are responsible for paying taxes on your income etc...


There are so many websites out there to search on, and be very careful because all are not free sites. I personally found this out the hard way! I have a blog that you can read that will tell you all about my search and what I have found at http://www.howmymomworksfromhome.com . These are also a few good sites I found to search on:


http://www.cwahm.com


http://www.wahm.com


http://www.freelancemom.com


http://www.stayathomemomsonline.com





I am sure there are lots more but these are just some of the ones that I found that are free to search on :)





Hope this helps and good luck! Feel free to contact me if you would like any help...my contact info is on my profile page and also on my blog


( http://www.howmymomworksfromhome.com )
would you be interested in writing?





You could setup a blog or website, this is completely free. Once you have added some good content, you can start to earn money from advertising. I know you wont make a huge income from this, but it would get you started. Pick a topic which you are very interested in, and write a piece on that everyday.





I've given step by step instructions on how to create a website for free, and then add adverts to it so you can start generating income.





Any questions please leave a comment on this blog.





http://your-first-blog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment