Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can you really trust people advice on Yahoo Answers or is this just some game to people?

Do you come here to help people or to play around because you have nothing to do. Be honest.Can you really trust people advice on Yahoo Answers or is this just some game to people?
It's on and off.... You will run into those people who really don't care and just write stupid comments or even give you bad advice... But that's the great thing about this... It's only advice. If you don't agree with it... ignore it! But I would say that a good chunk of the people on here genuinly want to help. So if you find good advice then go for it. Just makes sure that it makes sense to YOU and it's something that YOU believe in... and you can't go wrong! Good Luck! And Merry Christmas!Can you really trust people advice on Yahoo Answers or is this just some game to people?
Ive gotten good advice from people. Also Ive gotten emails from people. One girl said I saved her friend from committing suicide, another lady said I saved her marriage. I was also invited to participate as an advisor on another board. I think you can be serious and have fun at the same time.
Sometimes I give some hard advice to beat some sense into some people that just can't see the big picture. Not a game, just some stern honest advice.
To help but if you ask stupid questions, you get stupid answer
just sometimes ago i saw one said, ha! i got 2 points answering this question,though the answer was not good at all.


I personally say all people are not the same.there are really some good people who advise right way.but it's depend on you who would you take the suggestion from.


Some people use the science or technology to good way some don't.
Me personally I like helping people because I like being helped back! But some people are just mean and they give you bad advice and sometimes swear at you and be mean! Its happened to me. But as I said some people like helping out others, Its just who they are and how they feel... If someone was usually happy and they anways helped people and they had a bad day and started giving dumb and usless answers, it just depends on the person and how they feel! P.S. this is good advice!
Some ppl on here actually give good advice and there are some who try to get under your skin, by being nasty. I come here to help ppl
Good advice any where is ok.
I think both. Some people get really into it and enjoy getting in touch / their inner ';Dear Abby.'; LOL They leave all sorts of sources and websites and stuff. Other people like to dick around and ask dumb questions to get a rise out of people (my friend does this.) Kind of a crapshoot...
the value of the answer you get is exactly what you paid for it
some play arounds, some give a honest advice..you'll just know what they commented like.....thx for the points.....instead of answering your question.....bascially you have to use your own judgement but keep in mind the answers that people give you.....cause its your life..not theirs...if you only follow what they say,it could be wrong.i think just follow your heart.
It depends my dear.But I normally give serious answer.
I try my best to give accurate answers, but sometimes I seriously doubt whether others are doing the same
I give my serious and honest opinion, but there are many who come on and play
I come here to help people and also to relieve me from my stress at work
People are different some will give you good advice, some will make fun of your situation. its up to you to pick what answers are realistic and make sense
I would like to share a message I received for answering a question for someone.


Subject: will power


';Message: thanx cg


i hope you do not mind me ,mailing you .


i thought what you had too say was very very


cool .i will take what yo said on board .it helped .


thanx';


For me personally, I am upfront and honest when answering peoples questions. I have been through alot in my life, and if my experiences, lessons learned, mistakes made and re-evaluations of situations can help someone else, I'm all for it.


Each one of us in this community are unique individuals. We bring different thoughts, opinions and ideas together... which is why this is so cool, imo. Sometimes 'talking' to complete strangers about our issues, problems, whatever... is easier than talking with our friends or family.


I've always been told, the only stupid question is the one that's not asked (although... I have to be honest and say, some questions I've seen on here are way 'out-there' if you know what I mean! haha!) But.... it is someones question. Who are we to judge?


Questions you ask... as others have said, you have to use your own judgment if the answers you receive are relevant to your situation. These are only my humble thoughts~


BTW~ great question :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment