Saturday, August 21, 2010

*Survey* What kind of advice do people usually ask you for?

ex. homework help, relationship problems, makeup, cooking, music, etc. (:*Survey* What kind of advice do people usually ask you for?
Life issues? Not so much the actual thing, but how to keep feeling happy and to be content. Everything works itself out.. etc. I try to help people keep a positive state of mind, to love themselves, and to keep trying to help others. *Survey* What kind of advice do people usually ask you for?
I'm usually asked to help with photo editing, video editing, or maybe music editing.
Exercise; how to make yourself stronger.


Aging; how to deal with aging.


How to Get What You Want in Life - what do I want, and how do I get it?
Medical. I'm a nurse. People seem to think that means doctor sometimes though. Much of my advice is better go see the doc!
I say relationship problems.
Relationship is one
they ask me everything....
parenting, relationships, work...
relationship advice
computer related advice
general life stuff...friendship problems
movies, working out, problems with women
Allot oh people ask me questions on relationships I love to help.
homework.......=i
it depends on the situation.
love advice.


too many times!
Involving with stuff..
relationships
How to Stand up for themselves.
people ask my advice on alcohol related things and parties or stuff at work.
video game advice. how about you?
all....


but cooking, which sucks cause I like cooking the most.
help with schoolwork
style
they dont
fashion, dating, etc. all the girly stuff


even tho im guy.. i jst know lots bout wat asian girls do
ALL KINDS=EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE NOT SURE WHETHER I'LL BE OF ANY USE OR NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment