Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you have any advice for any people who are stuck on assignments?

What helps you focus?


If you need quiet, be in a quiet room. If you need background noise, turn some music on. Drink some water and eat some food. Make sure you are fully rested.


Leave the assignment alone for a few minutes and do some stretching, relaxing, deep breathing--take your mind off of it and come back to it when you feel calm and relaxed enough to really concentrate and try again.Do you have any advice for any people who are stuck on assignments?
If you don't understand the assignment or are stuck I would suggest speaking to your teacher they are always more than happy to help especially if it means you doing better on an assignment, you could also go down to the local library and ask for some help there and they should be able to help you. Hope this helps.Do you have any advice for any people who are stuck on assignments?
Here's what I do for math:





-If I can't get a problem correctly, I try and see what I did wrong then do it over again


-If I can't seem to figure it out, the next time I have class I ask the teacher about it (before class is best)
my math teacher says that you just have to take a break between assignments. it refreshes your brain i guess ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment