Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have an advice column people out there can write to...anyone interested?

I may not be able to email you back because I can't reach you.....I have an advice column people out there can write to...anyone interested?
I never write to advice columns or ask anyone I know for advice. It sounds weird to say you cannot e-mail anyone, because you cannot reach him. If he gives his e-mail address, you can contact him...for some reason I cannot comprehend. Perhaps your nomme de plume gives us a clue to your thinking.I have an advice column people out there can write to...anyone interested?
Sounds good!
Yes I would be interested





Here are my mail addresses





jusmot@servihoo.com


sm30652@hotmail.com


hatom007@yahoo.com
What subjects are you going to be giving advice on? rjdonal@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment