Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many people who ask questions on this site, really take the advice given?

Or are you asking just to see what kind of a rise you can get out of others. Be honest.How many people who ask questions on this site, really take the advice given?
I believe that some people just like to see the response they get. Sometimes I do that, but sometimes I use the program to find real answers. Maybe even advice. Just recently I ';asked'; if my computer program would change the quality of my digital video if I made it into a DVD. I got really great answers and I am going to try it out. ;)How many people who ask questions on this site, really take the advice given?
'I consider people's thoughts and knowledge, and i take their answers to consideration.
I actually have. It was mostly advice on where to find things. Serious life choice advice I'm not sure. It really depends on the person asking the question. If you as a serious question their are knowledgable people who can give you serious answers. You just have to be aware of the jerks and people just looking to score some easy points. I had a person answer one of my questions as I don't know....... See what I mean.
I just did. Had a question on aircraft. Thanks to all who answered
I'd say 35%
I have found a few answers to my questions to be quite useful. Maybe because I dont really ask useless questions.
I take everything I get into consideration, it is definitely not the be all and end all of it.
I think about 50-60%.
I take the advice, but I ask questions that I actually need help with, nothing weird or random. They can b fun to answer sometims though : D
I hope the only use the good advice, but if that person doesn鈥檛 know the difference between what鈥檚 good for them, that could be a problem.


The majority of the questions are so crazy, that I think its just to see if the answers will be even more
63.54% use the advice given. A study on CNN.COM has already been conducted. :)
Honestly sharing, not many times I take this


as advise.But some of the answers really trigger


my thinking process and the end product would be


a whole new possibility which otherwise I would not


thought off.That way I am gaining a lot in the process.
I do LOL! Of course, I don't tend to ask questions that really get a ';rise'; out of anyone. Unless, of course, deciding on iron rich foods or how to spice up my daughter's lunchbox can be considered ';hot topics'; ;)





How about you?
If I recieved good advice I would.
I take it all to heart
I do sometimes, but sometimes I just ask questions to see what funny answers I can get. But if I seriously need advice, I'll take it.
everyone
People's opinion and idea are very interesting, some helpful, some aren't. It depends on how you trust yourself to trust others. A person in UK may have a diffrent advice from the person in Asia. This is because their values, wisdoms etc differ from each other.


I had taken advice on the two questions I posted in the last two weeks, but the good thing about this site is...you have a choice. G'day
Wouldnt people naturally take the best answers? You could say the same for some of the people who ask questions.(Trying to get a rise that is.)
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment