Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many people on here have asked a question and taken the advice of others? If so, was it good advice?

I can honestly say that I have taken the advice of some and it was good advice and things worked out for the best. But overall, I take the advice with a grain of salt.How many people on here have asked a question and taken the advice of others? If so, was it good advice?
Hmmmm, I'm fairly new and still in ';play mode';





Not yet but I'm sure there will be a time when I do. There are some seriously intelligent people here I've seen.How many people on here have asked a question and taken the advice of others? If so, was it good advice?
I have asked only one question, and I took the advice. It was good.
i never ask serious questions on p %26amp; s


but i have gotten and taken good advice on y/a overall
I always take the good and leave out the stuff that doesnt work for me
I don't know exactly the figures. Some questions are non-sense, some are worthwhile. Advice, opinion or suggestion is enlighthening sometimes boring. Overall, I find it as a good passtime rather than being idle in a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment