Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you think it would be a good idea to follow the advice of the people @ PBS and leave everything in my will ?

to them?Do you think it would be a good idea to follow the advice of the people @ PBS and leave everything in my will ?
I think PBS has quite enough money as it is


I'm always offended at them coming on screen and asking me to send them money when they have so much more than I do


They're already picking my pockets through government grants


They've got loads of corporate sponsors and are raking in money through their various business activities such as leasing out space on their own satellite


That's right, PBS has its own satellite up there in the sky


circling over us


And then they have the nerve to tell me leave my earthly possessions to them


I don't think so


Do you think it would be a good idea to follow the advice of the people @ PBS and leave everything in my will ?
they aren't the only ones doing that. Universities are, churches are, in fact, even your nieghbor would probably suggest it...





bottom line, we are all free leave our money with whoever we choose. Assuming there is any to leave.
If you have no heirs or family members/friends that you think are deserving or the money could help, and you enjoy PBS programming, sure.





At the end of the day, it's your money.
i would not reccomend putting all of your stock in what pbs reccomends. try asking a financier or a trusted friend or family member or a lawyer.
i'd leave some for family some for PBS if you are so inclined
do you have family?
Yes.....but just put a pair of old socks in your will.
no, **** pbs
why the hell would u leave anything to pbs ... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment