Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you give relationship advice to people when your own love life is a mess?

Haha yeah. I'm pretty good with advice...I should start taking it. Lol. :]Do you give relationship advice to people when your own love life is a mess?
nah i try to avoid it





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


share some songsDo you give relationship advice to people when your own love life is a mess?
I give great advice, but I don't do relationships.


For that exact reason.
Oh yeah. Thing is that your messy love life makes you think about love life in general
All the time . . . ;(
Yes i do.


I can't help it.


People ALWAYS run to me with there problems.


And i ALWAYS bottle mine up.
yeah i just try and help, and tell them what i think is wisest.
Yes I always do :]
yeah always
I was just saying.
Yeah.
like now.. sometimes.. there's a lot to analyze when you don't have anyone :(
Of course... isn't that what our elected officials do?
yup
yup

No comments:

Post a Comment