Saturday, August 21, 2010

Heyy i want to meet some new people, just for advice or just to talk sometime?

im 17 and i would like to find some people about my age to just talk to me. Anyone a pervert or someone acting retarded i will serious block. i hate people like that, so dont bother me or else theres a downfall...But otherwise i would like to meet someone nice, and just a friend to give me advice and help me out. If your intrested, write on my wall.Heyy i want to meet some new people, just for advice or just to talk sometime?
Girl buddy? I'm not much older than you, and I think I want someone to talk to also. Might not be able to give you the best advice, but definitely can listen and tell you when I've been there.Heyy i want to meet some new people, just for advice or just to talk sometime?
hello...well i am 21 but i think i might be able to help guide you through some of the things you may be facing so email me at jthom1028@yahoo.com with any questions ok

No comments:

Post a Comment