Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Who are some people to email for advice?

so i need somebody to email for advice. who should i email about my problem?Who are some people to email for advice?
ask us


on yahoo answers


we will answer you


and give you advice


:]Who are some people to email for advice?
post your problem on here and you'll get lots of different answers or e-mail a good friend that you trust or if you don't want to e-mail you friends then they best is to post it on here still
You can always come to me. I give really good advice.I am always the person who helps others.And u can always answer my questions too!
me!!! no seriously everyone i know says i'm the best advice giver. but if u are looking for like a famous person or something have no idea
you can mail me for advice



Try me i am not joking seriously lots of people contact me for their personal, dating, relationship and family probems.
Is it a good problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment