Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How many people do you think die because they took medical advice from yahoo answers?

If you ask me, anyone dumb enough to take medical advice about anything serious from the internet deserves to die.How many people do you think die because they took medical advice from yahoo answers?
4641648464354184848446541844456481352478How many people do you think die because they took medical advice from yahoo answers?
No one!
haha, I odn't know, I've wondered before!
A Doctor is the best person to give you or not to give you Medications what is good for one person it is not good for others


so please go to the Doctor an let him make the decisions
someone told me to suck on some rat poison as a cure for the common cold
haha...ive wondered that too
thousands.
I've wondered this myself, as there are 13 and 14 yr old kids out here giving health advice!!!!!
alot. If i got an anwser on Yahoo answers about my health i would use common sense and just go to a site that has anwsers from doctors.
more than we know
Hopefully none or only a very small number.
I lost count after 1756.

No comments:

Post a Comment