Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice from people who have gotten tragus piercings.?

I want to get a tragus piercing today maybe and I was wondering if it hurts. Be honest, because someone told me that getting a middle cartilage piercing didnt hurt, but i beg to differ. What did you think of getting your tragus pierced?Advice from people who have gotten tragus piercings.?
Pain will vary from person to person. Mine didn't hurt at all. I barely even felt a pinch while it was being pierced, and it didn't bother me once during healing.Advice from people who have gotten tragus piercings.?
It's really sore for a couple of weeks, or at least mine was. Getting it was pretty painful as well, but taking some ibuprofin or advil before getting it done definitely helped.





=] Good luck if you decide to get it done! It'll look awesome.
to be honest it really doesn't hurt they'll ice it out and believe them there professionals so trust them it will only hurt if you think it will
it depends on your pain tolerance....people told me navel piercings didnt hurt and that has been my most painful piercing!


but for me my tragus didnt really hurt...just a lot of pressure...but its a ****** to heal
Its gonna hurt a little, cause of where the piercing is! But my mates have theirs done and they said its over really quick.. And looks really good so go for it :)





xxx
visit the following url

No comments:

Post a Comment