Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Business idea - any advice? I want to start a ';from home'; office license where people can call me or order?

online if they want drink delivered to their house. Free delivery and 24 hour service. What licenses would I need? (UK)Business idea - any advice? I want to start a ';from home'; office license where people can call me or order?
you would have to apply to the courts for a personal liquor license, and you would also have to apply for an off license to, to allow you to sell alcohol and tobacco off premises.





however there is a company where i live now and i believe it is the only one in my area and they are great!Business idea - any advice? I want to start a ';from home'; office license where people can call me or order?
it would be delivery services

No comments:

Post a Comment