Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do people on here know how to give good advice?

It's hard to believe everybody on here gives good advice. How many people have receive excellent answers to their questions or where looking for advice and received it?Do people on here know how to give good advice?
Yes, most people are good at giving advice here, and so are you if you had the experience with it.Do people on here know how to give good advice?
I would say that there is usually at least one solid answer to most questions on here that generate at least 5 or so responses. Most people, however, enjoy using this forum for the ';humor'; of giving stupid answers or harassing other people. It's not always the answerers' fault, though, as a lot of questions are pointless, mean-spirited, or bad jokes themselves. Y! Answers would be a much more valuable resource if people stopped abusing it, on both sides of the q/a.
Some people give good advice. Some are just playing around. Some like to harass with their answers. I've been contacted directly by quite a few people thanking me for my answers; helping them understand why they are struggling with life; helping them life in the present instead of torturing themselves about the past or obsessing over the future.
I totally know what you mean! A lot of answers that people give your like ';well...duh!'; or like ';...???'; and stuff. I don't even like to question people any more because a lot of the time they aren't helpful. They just make fun of your question or make fun of your life of which you are asking for some direction on. It is plain stupid how people can't be a little considerate of others. I mean if we needed them to be saying crap we would be like ';post pointless stuff here!'; which we don't because we actually need useful help! Although I have had the occasional answer that is quality, but I don't agree with it...so kinda pointless. But yea...there are the odd people that can answer good! :)
I don't ask many questions, but I have gotten some helpful answers. Majority are not helpful though. They are mean-spirited and nasty. It really bothers me, so I just don't ask. I look up things for myself.
Sometimes you get good advice but really you need to find the answers to your problems yourself if they are emotional etc. It is easier to get good advice on practical matters and so on.
it depends on your question like if you ask about politics and laws you would get rely good answers





if you ask about religion you would get good answers





if its a smart question you will get smart answers
Many people may take this as a joke but i think in order to recieve good answers you need to give good answers. I apologize on behalf of everyone thats giving bad advice.
People who give good advice have been throygh it all and seen it all.





im that person.





any advice you need im here for you always





xoxoxo
There are those of us who give serious answers to serious posters with serious questions...
ive gotten some ok answers and some logical one but not nothiing that has made my situation better or worse. im still looking for some advice.
quite frankly, if you don't like the advice you're getting, get off the site.
i think my answers are alright and down to earth but you should ask a question and test me.
i think im a good advice giver...most of the time.
Honestly i think my answers are pretty good. Mine are long. VERY long as you can c...
most people here either go by their life experience in the situation or just say what that would do..
lol, i probably dont give good advice but i try.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment