Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I would like to reply to the advice people give me on here but i don't know how. Help!?

you are welcome, no reply nessessary. its just our good nature here at yahoo answers to be helpfull and not want anything in return. you are welcome.I would like to reply to the advice people give me on here but i don't know how. Help!?
You can only e-mail them if they allow it...you could also pick them for best answer and insert a comment and hope they read it.I would like to reply to the advice people give me on here but i don't know how. Help!?
We (or most of us) are here to be sincere and help each other. That is what YA is all about, helping each other.





No reply is necessary - just be happy.
You click on the button EDIT (under the window showing your question). Then you click on ADD DETAILS. :-)
cLICK ON THEIRE AVATAR THEN AT THE RIGHT YOU WILL SEE IF THEIR E-MAILS OPEN OR NOT??

No comments:

Post a Comment