Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oops to all the people that gave me advice for the chain letter?

i meant that i found out that email today.and i am still super woired.so whoever finds this help me please befor march 7 2008


anyone PLEASE.Oops to all the people that gave me advice for the chain letter?
well i didn't answer that question but i just took a look....no guy is going to sneak in your house and wait under your bed and then kill you...its just a chain letter





-JakeOops to all the people that gave me advice for the chain letter?
Chain email? That's almost as big a hoax as the Microsoft-Yahoo-AOL-Windows lottery scheme. You won't fall over dead if you don't forward chain mail to 25 other gullible people like yourself. This is a hoax. This is not real. This is a scam. Delete the email or put it in spam and don't open anything more unless you KNOW WHO IT'S FROM!
Ignore all chain letters, they are rubbish! I get tons of them and just ignore them all and I'm not doing bad!
  • prescriptives
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment