Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice from people who have had experience in dying hair!?

Well i have a light brown hair color and i dyed it to a light blond and now its growing out and it looks bad. Everyone says ill look good with dark hair and i have always wanted chocolate brown color hair, but considering i also straighten my hair alot its very damaged so im scared to dye it. My question was am i able to go to a salon and dye my hair then get a deep conditioning treatment to help with the damage? ps im also gonna get a hair cut to help with the dead ends.I need advice from people who have had experience in dying hair!?
Kayla call a salon in your area and talk to them about coloring your hair back. Please don't try doing it yourself. Once you've bleached hair out it's very porous and will ';soak'; up color and could turn out very muddy looking.I need advice from people who have had experience in dying hair!?
Why not. Dyeing hair is damaging but not as damaging as bleach is, which is what that blonde 'dye' was. Get a malibu treatment.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm naw

No comments:

Post a Comment