Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have a niche for motivating people, helping people solve their problems, giving people advice & being in...?

a position of superiority/authority. I am also a great articulate persuasive speaker. I want to study psychology, do you think that I should get pursue it based on what I described? And what other things should I pursue based on what I described?I have a niche for motivating people, helping people solve their problems, giving people advice %26amp; being in...?
use your God given talent to glorify the Lord:)





perhaps you could be a motivational Christian speaker:)





God bless!I have a niche for motivating people, helping people solve their problems, giving people advice %26amp; being in...?
If you could humble yourself, and discover a much greater notion to serve than to command, to make people's life better, and improve their harmony with their inner selves, their spirit, and the Gods, you should definitely try priesthood (in whatever religion you do practice. Anyway, please, please, pleeease, consider Heathenry if you feel you have a knack for blessing people's lifes).





If your will to command is greater than your will to serve, and it can't be changed, I'd say try motivational speaking or politics.
Just become an American politician. Many of them have those qualities and always want to be in a position of superiority and authority. Psychology is probably the better route.
If you're really into psychology, go for it, but from what I saw you would make a good political speechwriter. As long as you wouldn't object to having to lie all the time:-)
can be a motivational speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment