Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Here is a letter I currently sent to ';The Big Idea'; w/Donny Deutsch...what is Yahoo people's advice...

I have several ideas that I get very excited about. Then, when I begin researching and figuring out how to make it happen, I get discouraged. It seems that I LOVE improving and inventing things, but not the process of making it a reality...at least a large portion of it. Should I stick it out and get it done and risk being unhappy for an unknown portion of the time or find someone to do something with the ideas for me? If so, whom?Here is a letter I currently sent to ';The Big Idea'; w/Donny Deutsch...what is Yahoo people's advice...
To me, the only way that your ideas will be heard or be considered as meritorious is if you develop a working prototype which functions successfully at the elemental level.





Ideas are a dime a dozen. Working prototypes create the interest needed for an idea to get off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment