Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do I explain myself to people? They set their expectations too high. Any advice, comments?

Question Details: These days I'm very rational and people are constantly telling me how mature I am. I am in college. There are times when I completely lose myself and I appear immature or my age. When I have a good grip over my emotions I can bend them anyway I want. I have control over how I want people to perceive me. When I allow my emotions to take control, I lose any definition of myself. I become an existing thing that holds no shape or form. I hate when people get this great impression on me. I can only be me. Don't set your expectations to high of me. I won't allow you. I am capable of being what you hate and what you love. I don't like pressure. I can only be me.How do I explain myself to people? They set their expectations too high. Any advice, comments?
You should be proud that you are so strong about who you are. However, people make mistakes, and you should learn and grow for them.





As for explaining yourself, simply tell your friends tell your friends that you are only (whatever your age is) and that you are only human. Or, be the first one to laugh about something you did, and then your friends will have to laugh with you.





Also, I'm sure that your friends have made embarrasing mistakes in THEIR life, and they shouldn;t try to hide it, so make sure to bring that up!!!





Good luck!!!How do I explain myself to people? They set their expectations too high. Any advice, comments?
Don't explain yourself to nobody. Show people what kind of person you are. You are one person, you can only do so much to make someone smile. When you please the people you love or whoever they may be, do all you can in your power to please them.
you don't. we are all different and we tend to act as a different type of person depending the emotions we are feeling, personally i don't care if people judge me too quick because i know what i am capable of. the best way is just to be you, don't try to be someone you're not. if a person wants to know you they have to know all your sides not just one, so don't even worry about it, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment