Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does it annoy you when people complain to you but won't take your advice and keep complaining?

Like I don't mind people telling me their problems but when you offer them advice and they ignore it but keep complaining about the same thing and do nothing about the problem to solve it.





Does that annoy you too? If so,what do you do about it?Does it annoy you when people complain to you but won't take your advice and keep complaining?
Yes!!!


Next time, ask the person if they want some cheese with that whine.Does it annoy you when people complain to you but won't take your advice and keep complaining?
YES it does. But i mean im only here to help them, they take it good for them if they don't well then they have to do something else. I mean my friend sometimes takes my advice but when she doesn't it proves i was right so yeah its pretty annoying. Next time just be like okay im going to give you my advice you take it good if you don't i don't want to keep hearing the complaning you can talk to someone else. Haha i know that sounds mean so maybe tune it down but honeslt you have to let people now its annoying or that they shouldn't complain to you if they wont take the advice. Thats what i do. Just like when a teacher gives you a lesson and you don't listen and then your there after asking what it was about..why didn't you listen in the first place? you get me? haha. Good lUck!
It does indeed annoy me. Depending on the problem, I might cut them off from ranting. Seriously. ';Listen, you know I love you, but it's very frustrating hearing you complain about this problem when you don't do anything proactive to fix it, especially when I keep giving you advice. Complaining about this problem to me is now off-limits.';
well i tell them they can leason and try to fix there problem but if they don't try no one can help and if u are not trying no one wants to here about it any more we get sick of it u got to try to help your self we can just try to send u the right way to help your self but u don't try no one can help you


yes u get sick of hearing the same thing when they are not trying to help there self.





telling them how u feel some times makes them see the hole thing thats going on good luck u need it if they are not caring but asking for help don't ask if u don't want help i tell them
absolutely.


sometimes when someone ask me for advice on something, i tell them and they end up either completely ignoring the advice, or continue to whine at me and tell me that my advice will not work


and then i will say ';then why the f*** did you ask me for advice??';


if this happens more than once, next time the person asks you for advice tell her?him that wats the point of me giving you advice if you're not gonna take it???
The person could just be venting. Sometimes people want someone to just listen to them about a problem and not want advice. If they want advice, they'll let you know. Or better yet, ask them if they want your advice.
It depends.


If the advice is something that they know won't work then they haven't had their problem fixed. Just because they get advice doesn't mean it's good advice or that they should take it.
just try to listen first...if they're done then let it rip....: )

No comments:

Post a Comment